Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Big Day

So some of you know this already this about me...but I am a die hard fan of the Greenbay Packers. I have loved them since I was 8 years old. My house is decked out in support of my team, after they won the championship. There was a very scary moment where it was looking like the Packers and the New England  Patriots just might be playing each other in the big game today. Oh thank God that didn't pan out, you see my husband is a die hard Pats fan and my marriage just might have been on the rocks if that had happened. Living in Massachusetts and being a Packers fan can be a bit rough, but it seems like every where I go these days everyone is a  Packer fans, and with that GO PACK GO!!!




1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO! I am also a die hard Packer fan living now in Southern California. But I grew up lovin' the Pack! I am signing up to follow you. Stop by and see a REALLY great picture on my blog! You'll love it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails