Thursday, May 10, 2012

Saying goodbye is always a hard thing to do.

Five 2010-2012 Stampin' Up! In colors are retiring after May 31. Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Concord Crush, Poppy Parade and Blushing Bride. What color are going miss?

...oh dang, I can not pick just one... I am really gonna miss Pear Pizzazz, I painted my studio in this color! Poppy Parade made me happy and was so much fun to use as that "pop" of happy color. And where am I gonna find that perfect pink :(...saying goodbye to Blushing Bride is like a very sad breakup, booohooo.

So get your hoarding on and get your 2010-2012 Stampin' Up in colors card stock, markers, ribbons and brads while they last. Because come June 1st they are history! 

                         Happy hoarding,
                                  Leslii :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails