Sunday, August 26, 2012

Coffee & Craft April "No.3"

"No. 3"

Ok, I know this is a bit out of date. I guess better late then never!  So April came and went as did June, July & August...oh my it really has been a long time. As a mom of a very active 7 year girl it seems as if my life just got away from me. I am going to try and get my act together a little bit and get all the fun cards that were done at Coffee & Crafts along with all the Stamp Club ones too. I have a big pile to get through :).

Couldn't make it this morning no worries you can always get the kit shipped right to your door step. For more information on that here.
                                                 Happy Stamping!
                                           Lelii :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails