Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fun Facts About Me/Studio 23

Studio 23 started out of my apartment during college to make a little extra cash.
  1. I have a minor (and by minor I mean extremely major) obsession with shoes.
  2. My inspiration typically comes when I am driving and have time to clear my head and think. I also get a lot of my inspiration from nature.
  3. I started out as a graphic designer. I also dabbled in custom picture framing for a couple of years, okay so dabble is a bit of a funny word to use.  I pretty much was all about picture framing from 1994 to 2005 before settling on my passion painting and creating handcrafted jewelry.
Interested in knowing anything else about me, the company, or what Studio 23 can do for you? Just ask, I don't hold anything back!

My items can be found on Etsy , Art Fire and  also on Studio23's website.

Here is just a small sampling of some of the paintings I do along with Triniti's Closet Jewelry  I create!

Love



 The Palms

Dogwood



Wrap Bracelet



Freshwater Pearls and Dove Necklace



Sterling Silver Heart Pendant Necklace




Amazonite & Copper Earring

Like what you see? Be sure to visit one of my shops to see more, or contact me directly for a order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails