Friday, February 24, 2012

Success

So every month I can not wait for this magazine to arrive in my mailbox, it's one of my favorite times of the month when this baby shows up!! Just one more reason why I love being a Stampin' Up demonstrator...bonus!!! check this out(by simply clicking on the picture above)... you can see just a little sneak peek at the recently redesigned Stampin' Success magazine! This free monthly publication for demonstrators includes an abundance of project samples, business tips, stamping techniques, and product highlights. Stampin' Success is just one of the many reasons why demonstrators love what they do! This monthly magazine comes into my life and helps jump start the creative juices. I also save every issue because sometimes going back and looking in back issues can really help when I am at a total road block and can not come up with anything for my gals that come for Coffee & Crafts on Thursday morning at the studio.  
Happy Stamping :)
-Leslii
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails